Pushing myself to appear to be perfect is unnecessary. I don’t have to have all the answers to solve other’s problems, and I don’t have to be constantly available for others. I just have to be real.

Jane Austen

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brothers

Bonjour :)

So here are some sweets made during summer with some semi sweet brothers...They're both gone now, entering into the real world- one married and the other starting out in an accounting firm in Perth...life goes by way too fast these days...

So here is a dessert pizza which I got the idea from a friend's Mum one night. It's a plain pizza base with mascarpone, peaches, blue berries and boysenberries. It's the sort of thing you don't want to put to many ingredients on, just the few individual flavours together on the cooked dough is a wonderful and alternative way of presenting dessert...

The other is a ginger bread house made from the recipe off the back of a gingerbread man cutter which my mum vows is the greatest gingerbread recipe- and I am so far convinced of it being...
Then with traditional icing sugar icing, a party pack of lollies and my brothers craftsmanship...a gingerbread house is made in time for christmas eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment