Pushing myself to appear to be perfect is unnecessary. I don’t have to have all the answers to solve other’s problems, and I don’t have to be constantly available for others. I just have to be real.

Jane Austen

Saturday, January 30, 2010

No bake Choc Truffle Cake



Bonjour,
So just after my friend Charlie tells me about her strict health diet she has started, she flicks through the Cuisine magazine and is tempted by the ultimate devil...the choc truffle cake...featured in the mag.

With little to no persuasion I convince her we should make it (though as part of the deal we had to forgo pancakes the next morning and have berry smoothies as compensation)...

SO here it is...
It was simple to make, with not too many ingredients which is always great...tho we did use wine biscuits for the base but I would recommend anzac biscuits as the recipe suggests...
Nevertheless it was wonderfulllll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment