Pushing myself to appear to be perfect is unnecessary. I don’t have to have all the answers to solve other’s problems, and I don’t have to be constantly available for others. I just have to be real.

Jane Austen

Sunday, January 17, 2010




Bonjour!
I thought I'd upload some of my most recent domestic completions as it seems the joy of looking through other people's blogs relies a great deal on their photos of their delicious creations! So seeing as Christmas has only just left us I'll share my festive cupcakes & my choc frosting cupcakes. These truly are the easiest and most complimented cupcake recipe I have ever made. I was an avid cupcake maker throughout high school, turning up to all Saturday sport games with a container full of raspberry & white choc cupcakes. These ones here are both dark choc & blueberry cupcakes (youc an vary as you like). I use the edmonds recipe and just add in the choc with the big mix, and then at the very end add the berries-make sure you don't mix too much, otherwise you'll colour the mixture :P The xmas ones have melted choc on top (perfect for being in a container when travelling-as we were heading to Wellington for xmas and my brother's wedding!) and edible Chistmas decorations which Mum bought for me. The other has Tamara Jane's chocolate frosting-delightful & buttery, melts in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment