Pushing myself to appear to be perfect is unnecessary. I don’t have to have all the answers to solve other’s problems, and I don’t have to be constantly available for others. I just have to be real.

Jane Austen

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome!

Bonjour! Welcome to my blog. My spot in this techno-world. I'm creating this blog from being inspired from other peoples blogs I've been following (mainly Tammy the lawyers-hence my blog name). I am a student studying commerce and adore all things domestic. I get obsessively passionate about some things -according to a few of my friends, so I figure this will be a good way to let those passions run wild a bit, and not have to drown my friends with the latest excitement my mind decides to attach itself to. I hope to make it as much of a joy to read as possible. Would love to hear from you with any of your thoughts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment